Safety & SecurityFor the protection of our children, we utilize a computerized check-in and security system. Please stop by the lobby of our Children's Building and register your child.
Parents should check in their children for each service they will be attending and accompany them to their classroom. They will be asked to show their check in tag when they retrieve the child at the end of the service.
A 1st-4th grade child will not be released to an adult without showing their pick up tag. A parent may designate additional adults or teens to pick up their child by giving them the tag.
All families who regularly attend will be issued a key fob for checking in using the express stations. Preteens (5th & 6th graders) are allowed to check in and out by themselves if their parents or guardians fill out a permission card and designate a meeting place. Please note this applies to daylight hours only.
For your child’s safety we also have:
- Trained and screened volunteers to serve in Children’s Ministry
- Children’s volunteers and staff have undergone background checks, personal reference checks, and have been verified to serve in the children’s ministry department
- Specific child to teacher ratios
- Because of the security of the other children in the room, parents, guardians and siblings are not allowed to remain in the room with a child.
- Volunteers and staff are issued an I.D. badge