Safety, Security, and Special NeedsFor the protection of our children, we utilize a computerized check-in and security system. Please stop by the lobby of our Kids Kingdom and register your child.
Print the Child Registration Card to expedite Check-in.
For your child’s safety we also have:
- Trained and screened volunteers to serve in Children’s Ministry
- Children’s volunteers and staff have undergone background checks, personal reference checks, and have been verified to serve in the Children’s Ministry department
- Specific child to teacher ratios
- Guests staying in classrooms are issued a visitor badge at the registration area
- Volunteers and staff are issued an I.D. badge
SPECIAL NEEDS CLASSROOM COMING •10:45am
We are thrilled to offer a specialized classroom for children that are not able to be a part of our mainstream classes or need a break due to their special needs. Our goal is to engage children in our 10:45am Sunday morning Children's Ministry, while giving their parents an opportunity to attend services. We strive for a loving and safe environment where children can develop relationships with other children, leaders, and God. Students with a developmental age of 11 or under are welcome. If you know families with children/students with special needs, please pass this on. Download this form so we can know how to best help your child(ren). Please send the completed from in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.