SafetyFor the protection of our children, we utilize a computerized check-in and security system. Please stop by the lobby of our Kids Kingdom and register your child.
Children are given a name tag that they should take to their classroom. You will need an “Out” sticker to retrieve your child at the end of the service.
All families who regularly attend will be issued a key fob for checking in using the express stations.
For your child’s safety we also have:
- Trained and screened volunteers to serve in Children’s Ministry
- Children’s volunteers and staff have undergone background checks, personal reference checks, and have been verified to serve in the Children’s Ministry department
- Specific child to teacher ratios
- Guests staying in classrooms are issued a visitor badge at the registration area
- Volunteers and staff are issued an I.D. badge